July 12, 2018
In this article commissioned by Fortune, Mighty Capital Managing Partner SC Moatti answers 5 questions on being a dealmaker:
- TERM SHEET: Why did you launch a $13 million fund at a time when we’re seeing more and more firms raise mega-funds?
- You say that a lot of Silicon Valley firms create “artificial differentiation.” What do you mean by that?
- What do you think about the effect mega-funds, such as SoftBank’s $100 billion Vision Fund, are having on the ecosystem?
- What are product managers talking about right now?
- You don’t like talking about diversity at your firm. Why?
In this interview with One Million by One Million, SC Moatti talks about bootstrapped entrepreneurship.Read More
April 24, 2018
In this article commissioned by Corporate Livewire, Mighty Capital Managing Partner SC Moatti outline the new faces of venture capital and hones in on three categories she finds particularly compelling: the whale, the dolphin and the minnow.Read More
In this interview with The Syndicate, SC Moatti talks about how startups should design funnels, what VCs can do to add tangible value to teams, and how investors should think about portfolio management.Read More
The venture capital industry is male dominated and some of its unfair practices have been brought to light with the rise of the #metoo movement in 2017. This got us to wonder: How do businesses approach diversity and inclusion? What does that mean for Mighty Capital? What does that mean for our portfolio? We have been committed to diversity and inclusion from day 1 and it’s an essential part of our culture that we summarize with Mark Twain’s famous quote: “Actions Speak Louder Than Words.”Read More
VC List invited Mighty Capital founder & managing partner SC Moatti to share some fundraising tips with entrepreneurs. One of the common mistakes we see is that entrepreneurs don’t ask for enough money. To build a successful business, make sure your fundraising plan doesn’t leave you short on cash.Read More