In only 5 years, Mighty Capital has established itself as the go-to firm for product-first companies raising a Series A. We give our portfolio companies exclusive access to >300,000 product managers globally, which helps them sell faster, hire top talent, and generate liquidity. One of them, Amplitude (NASDAQ:AMPL), calls us the “best value for the dollar invested." Because we have generated breakthrough performance, we are featured on most reputable alternative investment platforms including Cambridge Associates. One of our LPs, who previously allocated to alternatives at the MacArthur Foundation, says: "Your value proposition is truly unique: Product = Revenue = Liquidity." Learn more at Mighty.Capital.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as Investor Operations Manager and have a direct impact our organization. In close partnership with the General Partners, they will be responsible for managing the day-to-day investor operations of the firm.
- Act as primary contact for LP reporting functions
- Drive LP email communication, website blogs and social posts
- Produce on-brand events and off-sites
- Run prospecting campaigns
- Manage investor portals
- Maintain compliance
- Attend meetings as needed
- Excellent at creative problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills along with sharp attention to detail, time and work management skills
- Resourceful, positive and motivated to find outside-the-box solutions and complete tasks independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great team player -including working with vendors, investors and colleagues
- Ability to continuously prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility and high level of focus on quality, accuracy, and confidentiality
- Strong work ethic -highly organized and at times, willing to work above the standard work week
- Working knowledge of Google Apps, LinkedIn, PitchBook, Carta and other tools
- Experience in venture capital highly desirable
The role is based in San Francisco, CA. Mighty Capital believes in the power of diversity. We are committed to building a team that reflects a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
How to apply?
If you’re interested, please send an email with subject "Investor Operations Manager: INSERT FULL NAME" to [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter.