- Portfolio companies say that we bring the “best value for the dollar invested”
- We co-invest with top VCs at later stage
- We are committed to being the most helpful investor you will ever have
- The unique value we bring to our portfolio is:
- The combination of handpicked Silicon Valley investors, and
- Proprietary access to one of the largest networks of product managers in the world (>200,000 product managers), which can become hires, customers, and more
- Demonstrated evidence of product/market fit,
- Amazing CEO and Bay-Area-based leadership,
- Not the first money in –previous funding or revenue traction.
July 12, 2018
In this article commissioned by Fortune, Mighty Capital Managing Partner SC Moatti answers 5 questions on being a dealmaker:
- TERM SHEET: Why did you launch a $13 million fund at a time when we’re seeing more and more firms raise mega-funds?
- You say that a lot of Silicon Valley firms create “artificial differentiation.” What do you mean by that?
- What do you think about the effect mega-funds, such as SoftBank’s $100 billion Vision Fund, are having on the ecosystem?
- What are product managers talking about right now?
- You don’t like talking about diversity at your firm. Why?
In this interview with One Million by One Million, SC Moatti talks about bootstrapped entrepreneurship.Read More
April 24, 2018
In this article commissioned by Corporate Livewire, Mighty Capital Managing Partner SC Moatti outline the new faces of venture capital and hones in on three categories she finds particularly compelling: the whale, the dolphin and the minnow.Read More
In this interview with The Syndicate, SC Moatti talks about how startups should design funnels, what VCs can do to add tangible value to teams, and how investors should think about portfolio management.Read More
The venture capital industry is male dominated and some of its unfair practices have been brought to light with the rise of the #metoo movement in 2017. This got us to wonder: How do businesses approach diversity and inclusion? What does that mean for Mighty Capital? What does that mean for our portfolio? We have been committed to diversity and inclusion from day 1 and it’s an essential part of our culture that we summarize with Mark Twain’s famous quote: “Actions Speak Louder Than Words.”Read More
September 4, 2017
A killer pitch deck sounds like a story by design. It is meant to help you step back from the details of your business or new product, to tell a compelling story to an investor. It reads as simple as this: “We are a unique team, excited to solve a big and hard problem. We came up with a sustainably differentiated solution. As a result, we are gaining solid traction, which we monetize fairly. So our financials look extremely promising but to get there, we need a reasonable amount of funding. We have a credible plan to generate significant returns for our investors.”Read More
June 2, 2017
In this article, Mighty Capital founder & managing partner SC Moatti talks about the important formula you can use to find a compatible tech co-founder. Take her quiz to find out if your potential co-founder is a right fit.Read More
May 16, 2017
SC Moatti goes through the change that mobile products face with competition, app store visibility, vertical bots, and how it impacts funding.Read More
May 3, 2017
We want personalization, yet we need to deal with the consequences of sharing personal data. SC Moatti explains control over personalization and what it means for mobile.Read More
April 19, 2017
SC Moatti explains the mind-body-spirit framework to describe what makes a great mobile product and funding for beauty.Read More