Month: July 2018
Today, we’ll explore three strategies that lead to healthcare sales “wins” and point out how we can tell if the teams we meet in our screenings have what it takes to deploy them. Those 3 business behaviors are: Arbitrage, Stories and LeverageRead More
In this article commissioned by Business Insider, Mighty Capital Managing Partner SC Moatti discusses social influence and what makes the venture firm stand out from the pack from other startups.Read More
July 17, 2018
SC has always loved public speaking. While earning her MBA at Stanford Graduate School of Business, she was an instructor in public speaking. Today, SC is represented by the Washington Speakers Bureau and Big Speak. She speaks about investing and innovation at prestigious conferences globally, including the Mobile World Congress, the Collision Conference, the Commonwealth Club, the Gartner Summit, and the National Association for Corporate Directors.Read More
In this article commissioned by Fortune, Mighty Capital Managing Partner SC Moatti answers 5 questions on being a dealmaker:
- TERM SHEET: Why did you launch a $13 million fund at a time when we’re seeing more and more firms raise mega-funds?
- You say that a lot of Silicon Valley firms create “artificial differentiation.” What do you mean by that?
- What do you think about the effect mega-funds, such as SoftBank’s $100 billion Vision Fund, are having on the ecosystem?
- What are product managers talking about right now?
- You don’t like talking about diversity at your firm. Why?